MKS2, LLC, (“MKS2 Technologies” or “MKS2”) provides technology and consulting services to the Federal Government and commercial clients.
MKS2 values maintaining your trust and is committed to protecting your personal information. The following notice (the “Privacy Notice”) is intended to address applicable global privacy and data protection regulations to the services we perform and products we provide. Additional federal, state, and/or local laws may also apply.
2. Information We Collect
“Personal Information” can include any data or information that either on its own or when combined with other data could identify a particular individual, or any other information or data that is defined as personal data or personal information under applicable law. Personal Information does not include any publicly available information, aggregated data or de-identified information.
We may collect the following types of Personal Information when you visit our website or when you provide Personal Information to MKS2 via other means, such as emails:
2.1. Contact Forms Data
- We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you provide them voluntarily through our contact forms.
2.2. Log Data
- Like many websites, we automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This may include your IP address, browser type, device information, pages you visit on our site, and access times and dates. This information is collected to improve the functionality and performance of our website and is not used to identify individual users.
2.3 Job Applicant Data
- Identifiers, such as your name and contact information (email, address (mailing and home) and phone number), and any login ID or email address and password created by you;
- Professional or career-related information and education information, such as your job search criteria and preferences, security clearance designation, your availability to work, your work experience, educational history, your skills, reference information, background check information, pay / compensation expectations, ability to work in the United States, languages spoken, and other information contained in your resume;
- Emergency contact information consisting of full name and phone number;
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law including gender, age, and military/veteran status.
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services requested.
- To improve our website and the services we offer.
- To respond to inquiries and communication.
- To comply with legal obligations.
4. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties, unless such information was submitted to MKS2 specifically for the purpose of responding to a job vacancy or job posting. However, we may share your information under the following circumstances:
- With trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
- To comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- We may share information collected regarding job candidates with a customer, client or prospective customer or client.
- We may share information collected with our joint venture partners, if applicable.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We employ appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no method of data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. MKS2 retains Personal Information for the time period as reasonably necessary to perform services as intended, or as necessary to comply with applicable law.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of any linked websites.
8. Your Choices
You can choose not to provide Personal Information to us, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website. You can also review, update, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us.
9. Updates to This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this notice periodically.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or your Personal Information, please contact us at:
PO Box 342374
Austin, TX 78734
11. Applicability to California Residents
11.1 If you are a California resident, you have the right, subject to certain exceptions detailed in the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CCPA/CPRA”) and other applicable laws and regulations, to:
- Request access to your Personal Information, including information about specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. If you wish to know the categories of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we have collected your Personal Information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing your Personal Information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information, please see the foregoing sections of this Privacy Notice, including but not limited to Sections 2, 3, and 4.
- Request deletion of your Personal Information; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may be required to retain some of your Personal Information, and certain Personal Information is strictly necessary for us to fulfill the purposes described in this Notice;
- If we maintain any inaccurate information about you, request correction of that inaccurate Personal Information;
- For sensitive Personal Information that we collect, request that we limit our use of your sensitive Personal Information to that use which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests such goods or services and as otherwise authorized under applicable laws;
- Request information about the Personal Information about you that we have disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of persons to whom it was disclosed for a business purpose;
- Request information about the Personal Information about you that we have “sold” or “shared” (as such terms is defined under CCPA/CPRA) and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or shared. If you wish to know this information, please see Section 4 of this Privacy Notice; and
- Opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information (as such terms is defined under applicable California laws), if applicable. As mentioned in Section 3, we have not sold any of your Personal Information. To opt out of “sharing” of your personal information, please see Section 4 of this Privacy Notice.
11.2 Exercising Your California Consumer Rights. If you would like to exercise of any of your rights detailed above, you may do so in any of the following ways:
- Submit your request online by:
- Or mail: MKS2 Privacy Notice, PO Box 342374, Austin, TX 78734
You will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA. In order to verify your request, you will need to provide your legal first and last name, email address you use to correspond with MKS2, your relationship with MKS2, and the state you currently reside in. If you are submitting your request via the online form, after you submit the form, you will need to verify your email by clicking on a “Confirm Email” button in the verification email we will send you. If you authorize an agent to make an access or deletion request on your behalf, please have the authorized agent email at because MKS2 will need to verify the authorization before processing the request. The authorized agent will need to submit documentation evidencing your authorization of this agent to make the request and the authorized agent will need to verify their identity with MKS2.
Access to Notice in Alternative Formats. Individuals who need assistance accessing this Notice in an alternative format can do so by contacting MKS2 at .
11.3 California “Shine the Light” law California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as California’s “Shine the Light” law, permits residents of California to request certain details about information we may disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section above.
12. Applicability to International Users
Our website is accessible globally, and this Privacy Notice applies to all users, regardless of their location.