MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Salary: $74,000 annually
Coordinate, publicize, facilitate, and host AHE 2-day Track Seminars utilizing Army-provided curricula and training materials. Ensure that AHE workshops include all required content areas, adhere to class size requirements, are offered with sufficient frequency to minimize wait time, and ensure each student is given the opportunity to complete the on‐line feedback survey prior to the end of the final day of the course. Provide individualized counseling and assistance to all transitioning military and family members related to the AHE curricula. Organize, promote and/or support hiring and education events that support transitioning Soldiers and Family members as directed by the CIM. Provide training to command/unit leaders on the AHE 2-day Track. Ensure AHE Track participation and Career Readiness Standard deliverables related to the AHE workshops are entered into TAPXXI and DMDC TAP data collection system.
• Facilitate/instruct the AHE 2-day Track/workshop.
• Assist clients as needed by monitoring progress and notifying/encouraging completion of products (College/University application, etc.)
• Refer transitioning personnel to both on-post and off-post service providers.
• Provide instruction to clients on automated tools to include: TAPXXI and Kuder Journey
• Facilitate the client’s transition from the military environment to the civilian environment
• Assist CIM with delivering Commanders reports and notifying clients of eligibility to begin services while also notifying clients of missed requirements for AHE Track
• Other duties: complete all mandatory Government training; safeguard PII; file records according to ARIMS; upload information into iPERMS (after training received from the Government); participate in sustainment training events as offered
• Participate in marketing activities and employment events as directed by the CIM
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED in Training and Development, HR Management, Counseling, or related field and minimum 2 years career counseling, education, or related experience.
· Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check).
· U.S. Citizen.
· Other qualifications include the ability to accomplish the following: support transitioning military personnel, Army Civilians, and Family Members with separation briefings, conduct training to support AHE track, college/university application critiques, interview support, etc.; learn and use TAP XXI system to assist clients; track client progress and; assist with job fairs, employer days, and classroom events.
· Experience with software packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Rate: Rate: $28.51/hr with $4.41 SCA Benefit
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.