MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Liaison Installation Officer
The Liaison Installation Officer (LNO) will assist in providing oversight support at the transition center. This includes additional monitoring, reporting, and support to the Transition Assistance Program (TAP). The specific duties of the LNO include but are not limited to:
- Consolidate, analyze, query, and report information provided by the TAP Installation Management Command (IMCOM) tactical office, TAP counselors, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Labor (DOL), and other TAP transition stakeholders regarding program operations, training opportunities, or other activities impacting the Army’s transition lifecycle at the installation level.
- May be required to prepare post command level briefings-based analysis of gathered data (monthly) and upload/monitor data in the IMCOM knowledge management portals.
- Coordinate with designated government representative (DGR) a collaborative public affairs and marketing effort between the Transition locations, VA, the DOL, and other stakeholders for upcoming job fairs, employment summits, virtual employment events, and conferences at the installation and local level.
- In coordination with DGR, provide administrative and staff support to assist in preparing the Soldier for locally sponsored job fairs, employment summits, virtual hiring events, and career days.
- Provide analysis of data captured at job fairs, employment summits, virtual hiring events, and career days to provide the government with feedback about the numbers of employers, participants, persons interviewed, persons given firm offers of employment, and persons hired.
- Coordinate execution of set-up and removal of exhibits and booths at approved events in the local area.
- Monitor execution and implementation of questionnaires disseminated at the beginning, conclusion (exit) and post (follow-up) of transition services with the TAP customers to determine satisfaction with transition services, goal attainment (outcome) per the following four tracks (Education, Technical Training, Employment, and Entrepreneurship), and command support.
- Collect, gather, analyze, and report the effectiveness and timeliness of Veterans Opportunity to Work (VOW) Act/Career Readiness Standards (CRS) mandates to the DGR for distribution at the post level.
- Distribute Commanders reports.
- Review work performed in TAPXXI to track the progress of Soldiers in meeting VOW/CRS mandates.
- Participate in marketing activities and employment events as directed by the CIM.
- Other duties may be assigned by the contractor to assist in the performance of the performance work statement (PWS).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in Training and Development, HR Management, Counseling, or related fields, and a minimum of 2 years of career counseling, education, or related experience.
- Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to provide transition-related data retrieval, monitoring, analytics, and reporting.
- Experience with marketing and outreach.
- Experience monitoring, tracking, reporting, and briefing for a variety of transition-related activities at the installation.
- Ability to set up and remove exhibits and booths at local transition-related events.
Hourly pay: $27.37 per hour plus benefits
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.