MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Requires 2 month minimum time commitment
The delivery assists with various levels of recruiting. They will gain knowledge and experience on both staffing and government contracts. Cleared and uncleared opportunities.
We support all limes or business from operations, HR, technology, accounting and finance, and office and administrative support roles.
You will learn all seven stages of the recruitment cycle from start to finish.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like clearance jobs, Indeed and LinkedIn
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Assist in Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Please take a look at our website to further your knowledge of MKS2 Technologies: https://www.mks2.com/what-we-do/
The MKS2 Recruiting Internship will prepare the intern for real world scenarios in the business world. It will give them a great baseline for recruiting deliverables, production, and KPI metrics. It will also allow them to get their resume reviewed and approved by our top-notch recruiting team. This is a full immersive program that will prepare you for the next step in your career.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.