MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
• Obtain Dominion Energy Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
• Work with application specific engineering team to gain understanding for different system functions and system requirements
• Review and Approve Mechanical Engineering plans developed by equipment vendor
• Review and gain a thorough understanding of Application requirements as driven by design specifications, regulatory requirements, and software/hardware requirements assisted by the requirements lead engineer
• Ability to report activity status and communicate with all levels of owner/leadership
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
• 5+ years of relevant engineering experience;
• Basic knowledge of engineering theories and principles;
• Strong oral and written communication skills (includes technical writing);
• Strong personal computer skills;
• Ability to think analytically and solve complex problems;
• Ability to interpret codes, regulations and practices;
• Equally effective working independently or in team environment;
• Proven decision making skills;
• Ability to process information quickly and effectively manage multiple tasks;
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
Length of assignment? Through April 2025
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.