MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
We are seeking a Cloud Analyst who is knowledgeable of the Army Cloud policies, guidelines, and procedures having a bachelor’s degree, and 6-15 years of experience to join our growing team. The candidate will support the Army Material Command (AMC) by conducting highly specialized activities regarding the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Cloud application and/or infrastructure. The position is hybrid on-site/telework.
*Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. An active Secret clearance is required for consideration.
This is a full-time HYBRID position located on-site in Huntsville, AL.
Pay: $120,000 – $125,000 with benefits package (negotiable based on qualifications)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct technical deep-dive analysis and documentation of applications that are candidates for migration to an Army cloud environment. Document all aspects of the application within the standard templates provided. This will include technical, functional, operational, mission-related, and dependency details for each application.
- Schedules briefings and meetings and manages AMC Cloud program files.
- Develop diagrams, presentations, and executive summary materials appropriate for Army senior leader reports and decisions.
- Researches, plans, analyzes, and organizes technical and/or statistical information and develops data for use in briefings, publications and reports relative to AMC Cloud program matters.
- Prepares AMC Cloud program documents and correspondence such as project authorization documents, action memos, waivers, etc.
- Working knowledge of Army Cloud policies, guidelines, practices, and procedures
- Develop and document Army Cloud application and system architectures to include network connections, ports, protocols, system dependencies, and data exchanges.
- Collects and makes arrangements for distribution of materials to support Army Cloud missions.
- Recommends statistical formats for reports, ensuring consistency with Army Cloud standards.
- Plans, schedules, and executes special activities as required.
- Recommend improvements to AMC cloud processes or documentation consistent with industry best practices for cloud migration and sustainment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-15 years of work-related experience
- Knowledge and Experience with cARMY
- Cloud Service Management and Operations Advanced
- Business Process Management
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud Practitioner
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.