MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Pay: $125,000 – $150,000 w/ full benefits package
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 1 year contract w/ extension/FT hire
- Five years of proven application development experience creating distributed applications. Five years of Java and J2EE programming experience, developing
- webservices. Five years of experience with Spring Framework stack, MVC, UI frameworks, Reports and Application Servers. Five years of experience working with relational database and data access methods.
- Five years of experience with Spring Framework stack, MVC, UI frameworks, Reports and Application Servers. Five years of experience working with relational database and data access methods.
- Hands on experiences with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools. Two years of
- Two years of hands on experience with microservices architecture and development. Two years of experience with developing and deploying applications on Cloud, preferred. Working knowledge of containerization platform(s) is preferred.
- Two years of experience with developing and deploying applications on Cloud, preferred. Working knowledge of containerization platform(s) is preferred.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- This position requires that candidates fall within one of the following citizenship categories:
- 1. U.S. Citizen native or naturalized.
- 2. Permanent resident who has applied for U.S. Citizenship
- 3. Permanent resident who is not yet eligible to apply for citizenship -require the person to sign a letter of intent to file for U.S. Citizenship within 6 months of becoming eligible. A permanent resident is eligible to file five years after receiving the permanent residency. If the person received permanent residency through marriage, he or she is eligible after three years.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.