MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
The selected candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Location: Richardson TX. or Aurora CO.
• Interpret requirements into software architecture and design
• Design, develop and code software sufficient to meet the requirements of one or more components or systems
• Perform integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms
• Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources; integrate and ensure they meet performance standards for stability and resource utilization
• Adhere to accepted standards and processes for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code overage; participating in code peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
• Experience working in agile development teams, specifically using DevOps principles o Daily updates to assigned capabilities o Participate in increment and sprint planning o Experience working in a software development environment that uses continuous integration methodology with automated test. Experience performing Full Stack Development, including Infrastructure as Code o Full stack developer, experience with “platform & infrastructure stack” experience as well as the application services cloud stack
• Containerization experience with Kuberenetes and/or Docker
• Java SME with Advanced Java Application or o C++ Development for a high performance system
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies o Including the use of Infrastructure related AWS Services and related technologies such as Terraform/Ansible Including the integration and use of AWS services with custom developed applications o ASW developer certification experience with EC2, S3, ELB, Route 53, & API Gateway o Micro services development & deployment into an AWS cloud environment
• Database knowledge & experience (e.g., MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
• Experience with troubleshooting applications and infrastructure on Linux based Operating Systems
• Experience with agile tool sets (JIRA, BitBucket, JMeter, SourceTree, GIT, etc.)
• Experience developing, testing and delivering applications within a DevSecOps framework o Including the use of Helm and Containerization technologies o Experience in the design and implementation of automate test that are integrated into the continuous integration pipeline. Jenkins, Gherkin & Cucumber o Experience with building associated automated unit and smoke tests for developed code • Elastic Tool Suite • DevOps pipeline tools experience • Experience with product like Kafka, Elk, Splunk, & Redis
• Security+ Certification
• Shell Scripting for Linux based systems
• AWS cloud certifications is highly desired
• Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in STEM preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.