MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Implement best in class engineering strategies to support a large enterprise AppDynamics (AppD) deployment consisting of both production and non-production environments. Help recognize and onboard new data sources into AppD along with other monitoring tools, analyze the data for anomalies and trends, and build dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data. Develop solutions for profiling, monitoring, reporting, and testing on the platform. Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective. Manage application availability, performance, and pro-actively find performance bottlenecks. Enable integration of AppD into the single pane of glass dashboard, including integration with ServiceNow ITSM. Gather application details and diagrams to help develop an Enterprise application performance monitoring solution using AppDynamics
- 2+ years of experience in a AppDynamics engineering role
- Experience in data engineering with AppDynamics for both ingestion and extraction
- Experience with maintaining AppDynamics and its underlying infrastructure
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating systems, services, daemons, containers, and VMs
- Experience with troubleshooting and identifying root cause issues
- Ability to work cross-functionally with application teams to modernize applications where appropriate and support cloud integration efforts with AppDynamics
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED and 13+ years of experience with IT or bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, or Engineering and 5+ years of experience with IT
- Experience with the VA
- 1+ years of experience with any of the following tools, ScienceLogic, Dynatrace, SolarWinds, Splunk or Data Dog
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.