MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
- Identifying external resources to get the program in place
- Project Management skills
- Admin tasks – scheduling, traveling arrangements.
- PM skills that will be working around various colleagues and Sr. Leaders.
- Gathering data on electricity bills and spending
- Employee surveys
- Policy holder complaint data etc.
- Looking at different departments data
- Running the project, overall PM role with this project as their key day to day talks.
- PMP is not a deal breaker
Preferred Skill set
- Environmental Social & Governance/Compliance experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.