MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Enterprise Operations Center Analyst
Description: Dominion Energy is looking for two (2) candidates with data network monitoring experience and familiarity with technical monitoring with network monitoring tools in a network operations center to work on-site at the Thomas F. Farell II Building in downtown Richmond, VA.
Salary: $52K, plus full benefits, 7 days PTO, and 6 federal holidays.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts.
Contract Period: From 12/18/2023 to 12/23/2024. Opportunity for a permanent position with Dominion Energy based on performance and budget.
Location: Thomas F. Farrell II Building, 600 Canal Place, Richmond, VA.
- Network Operations Center experience.
- Basic knowledge of IT networking and telecommunications.
- IT network and telecommunications applications experience.
- Understanding/working knowledge of IP networks.
- Network monitoring experience.
- Experience with telecommunications transport infrastructure.
- Demonstrates timely and effective response to customer and team member needs.
- Ability to work on enterprise systems and equipment.
- Ability to analyze multiple alarm systems and trouble reports.
- Ability to perform remote maintenance of enterprise equipment.
- Strong aptitude for technical understanding.
- Ability to interact with various departments, and internal and external customer groups, to perform necessary telecommunications work.
- Awareness of customer requirements, with emphasis on major initiatives.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Ability to respond effectively to diverse demands.
- Ability to provide personal availability and maintain rotation on-call status.
- Ability to lift 45 pounds.
- Ability to see and distinguish between colors.
- Ability to work shift rotations.
Education/Certifications: Two-year technical degree desired. Not required but preferred.
Preferred Background: Network Operations Center experience, Data Network Analysts, etc.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.