MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Job Title: Data Engineer (SAS Support)
Start Date: ASAP | End Date: 12/31/24 (possible extension)
Assignment Type: Contract | Location: Raleigh (Hybrid 3x a week)
Pay Rate: $130,000 – $140,000 with full benefits (W2)
Overview: Seeking a skilled Data Engineer specializing in SAS Support for a dynamic contract role. Join our team to play a pivotal role in advancing reporting and analytics capabilities through expert SAS software utilization. As s a Data Engineer specializing in SAS Support, you will contribute to cutting-edge projects, playing a key role in our data-driven success. Partnering with a prominent financial company, this contract role offers a unique opportunity to thrive in an environment committed to innovation and excellence. Your journey with us promises professional growth and collaborative achievements.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with SAS software, Enterprise Guide, PCSAS, or Studio.
- Proficiency in Linux shell scripting and automated execution processing.
- Proven ability to handle after-hours calls for production issues and address data/coding problems.
- Familiarity with electronic data transfers, security concepts, and IT infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in financial, insurance, or mortgage industry systems and data.
- Proficiency in SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Amazon S3, mainframe processing, or Vistaplus reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve technical problems.
Join us in transforming data into actionable insights. Apply now and be part of our commitment to innovation and excellence in data engineering.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.