MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
We are a rapidly growing, energetic, and win-focused enterprise supporting Federal government, military, and civilian agencies. We are an organization committed to growth and shared success for all stakeholders; we are customer-driven, mission-focused, and operate with integrity and trust in all relationships.
We are hiring a SharePoint Platform Administrator / Developer – Top Secret clearance to support our government customer based in Springfield, VA. This position requires you to be onsite and have an active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
The SharePoint Platform Administrator/Developer will support the IT Department and the Agency through the delivery and sustainment of innovative SharePoint solutions. The SharePoint Platform Administrator/Developer will be responsible for maintaining, configuring, and customizing an on-premises SharePoint 2016 instance according to the Agency's specifications. building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, providing technical support, authoring documentation, and training staff and users.
The SharePoint Platform Administrator/Developer reviews existing SharePoint platform architecture and provides recommendations to improve performance, structure, layout, security, and configuration. The position provides subject matter expertise by implementing best business practices in support of future SharePoint solutions (e.g., SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2022).
SharePoint Platform Administrator duties encompass system operations and maintenance tasks, including:
- Troubleshooting and resolving platform functional issues,
- Performing platform health checks and making system status reports,
- Executing software upgrades and patching on the SharePoint platform,
- Developing and submitting requests for change
- Conducting actionable platform administration activities in coordination with IT Operational teams.
SharePoint Developer duties cover site maintenance and client support activities related to the upkeep and usability of sites, including:
- Coordination with customers/site owners to gather SharePoint requirements,
- Develop and deliver high quality business solutions consistent with industry best practices using out-of-the box and custom workflows,
- Develop workflows and automation based on customer requirements,
- Performing site access control and maintenance of security permissions,
- Creating user accounts and sites
- Producing ad hoc reports from SharePoint using MS Access, Excel, and Power BI.
- 4 years of experience collecting and delivering customer requirements as SharePoint solutions.
- 3 years of conducting server operations and maintenance within an Enterprise IT operational environment.
- 3 years of experience building and implementing solutions using developer tools, such as SharePoint Developer, InfoPath, Visual Studio, or similar software.
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation and training materials for end users.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) position as defined.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University; or
- CompTIA Security + ce
- Certified in one or more of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CompTIA Project+, Agile, Scrum, or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Knowledge and/or experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and Outlook Web Apps (OWA) to provide an enterprise platform to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Experience or familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and/or XML.
- Familiarity with SQL Server, MS Access, and Power BI.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position will require an active DoD Top Secret with SCI eligibility. The position will require the ability to obtain and pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.