MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
• Quick description of the role or project story (What this role will be doing):
o If you have job description on hand, please send
o The job description is attached.
• What are the top (at least 3 if possible) “must have” skill sets (technical/functional) which are required?
1. Processing payments and credits through internal accounts payables system
2. Managing and maintaining shipping papers, purchase orders, and other agreements along with report preparation and completion of special projects as assigned.
3. Requesting agreements for waste and recycling services.
• What are the top “nice to have” skill sets? – Candidate may have knowledge of Federal and state environmental and DOT regulations
• What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, experience with SAP is a plus.
3. Logic and reasoning skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternatives, conclusions, or approaches.
4. Respectful assertiveness, to ensure environmental compliance requirements are met by others, while considering the spirit and letter of the law.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, to interface with internal stakeholders effectively.
6. Ability to work under established policies and procedures.
7. Ability to meet set schedules and system or program requirements.
8. Ability to give full attention to others, to take time understanding the points being made, and to ask questions.
9. Ability to influence others.
10. Ability to embrace collaborative problem solving.
11. Ability to communicate appropriately for audience needs.
12. Ability to share information.
13. Ability to facilitate open idea exchange.
14. Ability to understand implications of new information.
15. Ability to identify complex problems, to review related information, to develop and evaluate options, and to implement solutions.
16. Ability to adapt actions.
17. Ability to remain professional while delivering high-quality, reliable, environmental services to customers.
18. Ability to assist in preparing compliance and regulatory documents and reports.
19. Ability to assist with analysis and record keeping
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.