MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is accountable for a continuous, repeatable, secure, and automated deploy, integration, and test solutions utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and DevOps techniques in support of mission critical advanced ground system solutions. Infrastructure engineers work to ensure security controls are met and they also work closely with software engineers, systems engineers, and implementation teams to ensure performance and deployment compliance.
We are seeking Senior Infrastructure Engineer – DevOps to work in our Richardson, TX location.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- You will work with extensive Linux development.
- You will work with the system deployment using automation frameworks tools.
- You will support container development and orchestration (Helm, Kubernetes/Rancher, Docker)
- You need the ability to obtain Comp TIA Security + (CISSP) Certification within 90 days.
- You will assist with Automated Unit, Integration and System testing leveraging common frameworks (design and implementation)
- Typically requires a BA/BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) with emphasis in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- An active and transferable TS/SCI / CI Poly U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience with RHEL 6.0+
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes/Rancher environments.
- Experience developing and supporting automated infrastructure deployments of large production systems.
- Experience in the Agile Development Lifecycle
- Experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git.
- Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
- Experience with SAFe agile processes
- Exposure to public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
- Leadership experience; including mentoring, coaching, and building high performing Engineering teams.
- Negotiable pay – $150,000 with full government benefits included
- 8AM-5PM – 1 year contract
- On-site – 1727 Cityline Drive Bldg. c27 Richardson, TX
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly required for consider
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.