MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Executive Summary: HRUCKUS is seeking Angular Developers for an onsite role in Herndon, VA to be part of the Development Team for The GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) system, which operates on multiple security levels and combines FOSS/COTS software/hardware with a custom-built application to meet critical mission objectives.
As a member of the Development Team, the selected individual will be required to provide critical capabilities to help enable efficient and timely GEOINT collection management across multiple collection providers as a part of an Agile SCRUM team. The successful candidate is knowledgeable in numerous development tools and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, conducting, and coordinating agile software development activities.
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to critical mission issues.
- Applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applying knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Correcting program errors, compiling documentation of program development, and analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensuring software standards are defined and met.
- Must possess, at minimum, a current TS clearance (with a current background investigation).
- Java development experience.
- Proven experience with Angular front-end development.
- Ability to troubleshoot and navigate multiple operating system environments including LINUX/Windows.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience in COTS/FOSS integration and support.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Big data technologies to include: Data Ingest (JSON, Kafka, Microservices, Elastic Search), Analytics (HIVE, SPARK, R, PIG, OOZIE workflows), Elasticsearch, Hadoop (HIVE data, OOZIE, Spark, PIG, IMPALA, HUE), COTS Integration (Knowi, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL RDS, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Zookeeper, Consul, HADOOP/HDFS), Docker and Chef
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.