MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
We are seeking an experienced Product Data Management (PDM) Administrators to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals for the Network Information Solutions (NIS) APS sector of our client.
In this role in Transformation Computing Operating Unit (TCOU), you will perform the duties required to set up, test, and maintain PDM systems for computer aided design (CAD) data, drawings and other associated documents; troubleshoot any problems that arise with the PDM system; and assist users when they require administrative permissions for PDM software.
- Provide administration, installation, technical support, and maintenance for all PDM software for our client.
- Establish implementation methodology and standards for PDM system.
- Resolve and assist users with PDM related productivity issues.
- Establish best practices for PDM system and data going into PDM system to promote consistency, robustness, and data reliability.
- Use IT Helpdesk systems to respond to and resolve calls from users indicating problems with PDM system.
- Coordinate with IT system administration for implementation of PDM and CAD system software upgrades.
- Administer and maintain end-user and server security in relation to PDM user’s role and design privileges, promotion, and release process.
- Develop and coordinate training classes for users related to PDM software.
- Coordinate with consultants as needed for upgrades/new hardware.
- Assist Engineering Management in developing and maintaining both expense and capital budgets regarding PDM software and hardware requirements.
- Monitor and maintain software licensing and compliance.
- Recommend, set up, test, and maintain Windows and UNIX server hardware used for PDM system.
- Develop and maintain function procedures related to how software and systems work.
- Ensure system updates and security protection for PDM software are up to date per security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM-related background or 5 years of direct experience with PDM data management software from the server side; 3 years related experience with a Masters in related STEM field; 0 years with PhD in STEM related field.
- 1–3+ years of experience in Solidworks or Solidworks PDM (EPDM) required.
- 1–3+ years of experience in PDM database management required.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance; U.S Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Effective verbal and written communication, ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in coding (any language) preferred.
- General IT experience preferred.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.