MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
As a DevOps Software Developer you will develop software for cutting edge satellite ground systems with space network ground segments and users around the world. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the operation of new state of the art satellites that perform intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance for multiple customers. You will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition, you will be exposed to various technologies and techniques including Multi-Tiered Architectures, Amazon Web Services, Geospatial Visualization Tools, Digital Engineering, and Automation Frameworks that support advanced spacecraft missions. Our programs follow modern DevSecOps development practices and utilize Agile frameworks. As a DevOps Software Engineer, you have the opportunity to directly impact the world around you and contribute to classified programs and technologies you are passionate about. Our small agile teams adapt to evolving customer needs and warfighter needs and engineers from a flexible work environment where engineers can move between teams and support new domains critical to our nation’s defense.
Location: Aurora, CO
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance
• Experience with Linux and Windows
• Experience with Agile and DevSecOps development methods
• Understanding of automation techniques
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Security+ certification
• Scripting experience in Perl or Python
• Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Cucumber, or Behave
• Familiarity with Artifactory, GIT, and Jenkins
• Experience with AWS implementations
• Knowledge of system integration and system test
• Experience deploying developed systems into operations.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• Support continuous integration/continuous delivery principles.
• Deploy all components to near-ops integrated environments.
• Stand up and maintain applications into a day-in-the-life test-like-you-fly configuration.
• Create, maintain, and monitor automated regression test scenarios.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of software engineering experience.
On-Site Means they will be working at a facility.
Contractor or Contract to Hire.
Pay: $160,000 – $180,000
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.