MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
MKS2 is looking for Principal Senior Systems Engineer – Scrum Master. The Scrum Master will lead the IPT through proper Agile practices within the overall program agile strategy. The Scrum Master will conduct full Agile processes for the Integration and Test IPT including sprint planning, grooming, stand-ups, demos and retrospectives to ensure products integrate with the ground segment and value is provided to the customer and program goals are met. They will work with the team to maintain a healthy backlog of well written stories that are development ready and will work with the team to maintain effective story point estimation. In addition to their Scrum Master role, they will also assist the I&T Lead and Product Owners with the overall integration and test system build and checkout as well as the integrated factory testing portion of the program.
Location: Aurora, CO
Security Clearance: An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance "Active and transferable U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date".
"U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance."
Your responsibilities may include but not limited to any or all the following:
• Lead project teams through proper Agile practices within the overall program agile strategy.
• Conduct full Agile ceremony, including sprint planning, grooming, stand-ups, demos and retrospectives to ensure value is provided to the customer/requestor and business objectives and goals are met.
• Maintain healthy backlog of well written stories that are development ready
• Work with Integration and Test Team and Product Management to create effective storypoint estimates
• Communicate expectations and instill accountability in team members
• Resolve conflicts, promote work sharing, and motivate teams toward common goals
• Make timely and sound business decisions that support the business objectives
• Manage multiple projects, tasks, and resources through effective organization, priorities
• Agile Scrum Master certification or will get within 6 months of hiring
• Experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, project management methodologies
• Experience with application lifecycle management tools/platforms such as Jira, Confluence, Azure Devops or similar tools
• Experience with Gherkin, Behave, Python or similar applications
• Experience in systems engineering functions including large scale system integration, large Scale system test and verification
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to quickly come up to speed on technical and management efforts currently underway
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience with satellite mission management and command and control
• Experience with PERL or other scripting language
• Experience with C++, Java, MATLAB or other programming languages
• Experience with DOORS
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Domain experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.