MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Salary: $192,000, plus benefits
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Location: Aurora, CO
Raytheon is seeking a Systems Engineer/Integration and Test Engineer to provide not only front-end systems engineering tasks but also back-end integration and test activities as well. The candidate should be skilled with regards to clarification of requirements to software development teams & test personnel, and perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, algorithm development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification. The candidate will also provide technical analyses and define how the system works creating use cases, decomposing requirements, defining system interfaces, and helping determine how requirements will be validated and verified by the test team. The candidate will also need to provide engineering support and technical direction for the implementation of a portion of the program's test program, including test processes and baseline definition, test architecture design, verification, and validation as well as support regression testing across deliverable releases to the program baseline.
- Systems engineering lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering roles and functions, with specific experience in one or more of the following areas: operations concept development, requirements administration, functional analysis/synthesis, interface definition and control, and/or verification and validation
- Systems Integration and/or Test Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Experience in test verification of requirements
- Experience with integration and test procedures and plans
- Good collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience in Satellite Command/Control, Mission Administration, or Planning
- Development experience on a government contract
- Familiarity with Agile and DevSecOps development methods
- Understanding of automation techniques
- Experience with Linux or Unix command line execution
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience working with requirements in DOORS or other requirements database
- Experience leading a diverse engineering team
- Experience working in a multi-discipline environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5 years of relevant experience, typically with a bachelor’s degree (Typically STEM-focused – Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics); OR
- 3 years of relevant experience with a master’s degree (Typically STEM-focused – Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.