MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
- Experience with managing complex system records in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tool
- Experience with supporting system Authority to Operate (ATO) processes and creating artifacts, control implementation details, and POAMs
- Experience with Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM), RMF automation, and Comply to Connect
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls, the Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) security documentation tool, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and security compliance processes
- Experience with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) criteria
- Ability to facilitate meetings, analyze authorization documents and associated artifacts against authorization requirements to identify gaps, establish a schedule to address outstanding authorization requirements, and coordinate directly with system team stakeholder
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of relevant work experience or BS degree in CS, IT, or Engineering and 10+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with the VA
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.