MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
The Administrative Specialist (AS) is the primary customer-service interface with the Soldier client. The AS works directly for the Contract Installation Manager (CIM) and Liaison Installation Officer (LNO). The AS receives clients, determines client needs, and schedules clients for services to meet those needs.
The duties of the AS include:
- Providing professional customer service by determining client needs and solving problems.
- Interact with clients in person and answer calls to the center.
- Scheduling clients for services provided in TAP XXI.
- Receiving mail and deliveries (with support from available staff members).
- Monitoring and directing day-to-day Operations of the front desk and lobby.
- Directing clients to appropriate transition support agencies (VA, MTT, SRP, Transition, etc.)
- Maintaining office workflow and resolving client and counselor scheduling problems related to services.
- Assisting with coordinating the Center’s TAP XXI System access and work orders.
- Monitoring/order recommending/receiving supplies and equipment and submitting external agency support requests (automation trouble tickets, printing).
- Assisting with onboarding and training of new employees
- This position requires 0-2 years’ experience.
- This position requires familiarity with the terminology of the office unit.
- The AS selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals.
- The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able obtain a NACI clearance (passing basic background check).
Hourly pay: $17.91, plus benefits.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.