MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Onsite: MacDill Air Force Base
- Advise and assist the Instructor of Record (IOR) in the prescribed JSOU process for
course development and current best practices utilized in the field of education.
- Assist university faculty and staff in planning and facilitating workshops, conducting workshop hot
washes, and producing reports including learning outcomes, scope, and sequence content.
- Build timeline and determine level of effort needed for developing courses under review.
- Assist IOR in determining learning outcomes and task learning relationships to ensure
efficient and effective education program.
- Collaborate with designated Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and utilize various
educational theories/practices to create learning experiences that meet the needs
of the students.
- Analyze courses to improve their effectiveness and instructional techniques as well as
provides recommendations for course design and delivery.
- Create course maps, pathway maps, and supporting storyboards for design of designated course or
- Determine course levels, depth and breadth of content, and the best sequence for content delivery.
- Schedule and provide in-progress reviews for designated courses as requested by
- Attend pilot course as an evaluator, conduct the course after action review, and write a post
pilot course report.
- SECRET clearance required.
- BA/BS required with demonstrated study relating to the following subjects: learning theory,
instructional design practices, education evaluation, and instructional product development.
- 2 years’ instructional design or related experience that involved the analysis and design phases of the
instructional design process.
- 2 years’ experience operating personal computers and various software packages: Captivate,
Storyline, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 years’ experience providing subject matter expertise for incorporating the Instructional Systems
Design (ISD) model with in- residence and distance learning courses.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.