MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the SNOW instances and business processes. Responsibilities will include the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on requirement fulfillment. The SNOW Developer will create workflows for service operations and management processes and will possess the ability to design, develop, and build custom applications and provide support to end-users to develop solutions.
• Shall have 7 or more years of progessive hands-on experience administering Enterprise IT operations in one or more of the following technical areas: networking, storage, availability, server management, desktop management, systems administration, software development, cybersecurity, engineering, and/or architecture.
• Shall have 3 or more years of direct, hands-on development experience with the ServiceNow platform.
• Shall possess ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) Certification.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
• Working experience on the NOW platform on the Madrid release or newer.
• Designing and developing custome scope applications and ServiceNow core applications.
• Proficiency in gathering requirements, analyzing existing workflows or processes and delivering appropriate solutions with the ServiceNow platform.
• Contributing to architecture discussions and documenting code for secure deployments of applications.
• Utilizing out-of-the box platform applications and conducting modifications to rapidly deliver solutions to end-users.
• Developing application-related fields, forms, views, modifications, and mapping roles and access controls.
• Integrating the NOW platform's API with third party technologies.
• Developing and designing process and solution integration, workflow, design/configuration, and reporting.
• Experience with the Romeo platform or newer is strongly preferred.
• Advance ServiceNow certifications, such as the Certified Application Developer (CAD).
• Experience with Agile software development
• ITILv4 Intermediate certification(s) or strong background in application/service delivery.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.