MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
Our client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our distinguished team to be the Vehicle Unique Element (VUE) Coordinator on a classified program. In this role, you will work with an amazing team of talented system and software engineers who are leading the industry in ground system solutions. We are looking for a Systems Engineer to provide technical direction, oversight, and coordination for a vehicle unique element. As VUE coordinator, you will be the liaison between the VUE and program management, coordinating and leading weekly tag-ups to assure alignment with program cost, schedule and technical issues related to deliveries and content. You will generate and maintain Subcontractor Statements of Work (SOW), review and approve Supplier Data Requirements Lists (SDRL’s) and provide VUE technical and contractual data to supplier management and procurement related to the VUE. In addition to these tasks, you will also meet with program delivery leads, working to address VUE issues for major and minor deliveries and maintenance drops along with verifying VUE baseline content, and DR fixes. You must be able to effectively work and communicate with all levels of program, customers, and technical leads (IPTs, chief engineers, architects) and be able to present VUE related status to program management and customer at monthly Technical Evaluation Meetings (TEM’s) and Program Monthly Reviews (PMR’s).
Location: Aurora, CO
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of program, customers, and technical leads (IPTs, chief engineers, architects)
• Experience in some or all systems engineering functions including operations concept development, System and product design, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and software configuration management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
• Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
• Knowledge of discrepancy report systems and developing closure plans
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Systems Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
• Experience in technical baseline management
• Experience in development of test architecture/framework
• Experience in systems engineering process development and deployment
• Experience working in an Agile or DevOps development environment, being part of a highly Integrated team working closely with Software, Integration and Verification teams
• Experience with application lifecycle management tools/platforms such as Jira, Confluence, Azure Devops or similar tools
• Cost Account Management (CAM) or Subcontract Technical Management (STM) experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience
OR 3 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree (Typically STEM focused – Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
On-Site Means they will be working at a facility.
Contractor or Contract to Hire.
Pay: $140,000 – $160,000
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.