MKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady growth and an expanding client base across government agencies. We have employees nationwide and for the past three consecutive years were named one of the fastest growing Veteran-owned companies in the nation. Please take a moment to browse through our website and learn more about what it means to serve with MKS2.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in imaging and installing computer equipment
- Must be able to unpack/re-pack, move, and install pallets of IT equipment with each item weighing up to 50 pounds with no restrictions
- Will need to consistently traverse around the site campus transporting equipment to various office buildings and frequently stoop, crouch, and reach to setup/remove computers/pull cords under desks and in server closets
- Will frequently need to be able to push carts carrying equipment
- Must have personal transportation available during work hours
- Experience with hardware and software support, troubleshooting, system imaging, hardware break-fix support (i.e. laptops, desktops, and printers), refresh, upgrade, and deployment projects
- Experience with conducting routine system administration tasks and logging data in system admin logs
- Experience with maintaining troubleshooting a wide variety of systems and networks, including high availability systems
- Knowledge of debugging protocols and processes and the ability to work independently while providing excellent customer service
- HS diploma or GED and 8 years of experience working in a professional environment in lieu of a degree or Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, EE, IS and 1 years of experience
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with the ServiceNow ticketing system a plus
- Experience with the VA
- Public Trust clearance
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: MKS2 Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.